05 October 2010

Who Does God Say I am?

 At our first Ladies Bible Study meeting 3 weeks ago, I printed out these four pages of affirmations from Scripture of all the wonderful things that God says we are.  To be a confident woman in the Lord we sometimes need to be reminded of these truths.  When you realize how much you are loved by God and how valuable you are, you can't help but to hold your head up higher!  I enjoy my relationship with Christ and I am so thankful that I am a child of God.  I pray these 12 truths bless you today! (I will share more next week)

* I am a child of God. (I am a daughter of a King! Which means I am royalty, I better act like it)

* I am a branch of the true vine. (If I stay connected to the vine I can bear much fruit!)

* I am a friend of Jesus. (We are not slaves to sin any longer, but friends to God)

* I have been justified and redeemed. (This is a gift from Christ)

* My old self was crucified with Christ, and I am no longer a slave to sin. (I no longer have to sin, I can choose to move away from bad habits and start living a life that pleases the Lord)

* I will not be condemned by God. (There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ...Romans 8:1)

* I have been set free from the law of sin and death. (I get to live with God in heaven for eternity...He is coming back for me!)

* As a child of God, I am a fellow heir with Christ. (We will be glorified with Him!)

* I have been accepted by Christ. (Satan may try to condemn me but once I have confessed my sins to Christ they are as far away as the east is from the west and Christ accepts me the way I am!)

* I have been called to be a saint. (I have been called to do great things for the glory of God)

* In Christ, I have wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. (Because of all that Christ has done for me, I can bless others and shine for him!)

* My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. (My body does not belong to me, it matters how I treat my body, what I wear, what I eat, if I exercise, all of this matters because my body is a gift from God and I want to honor God with all that I do!)

I am a confident woman because God created me, and God doesn't make mistakes!  He makes all things new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails