15 November 2011

Being Confident in God

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


In my devotions this morning (I do a 365 day devotional by Joyce Meyer) I read about how we can put our complete confidence in God's hands.


We can know that nothing that happens today will separate us from His love.  We can fully trust Him.


Julia's Awana verse this week is Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
Isn't it also awesome to know that we can be confident in God to continue working on us?  That He doesn't give up on us?  That He loves us no matter what, even when we mess up, and He still sees our bright future ahead and looks at us with love and compassion.


Today that gives me hope and confidence in my God.  I know that whatever will happen today has passed His review, nothing shocks Him.  He has a plan for me and He sees the future when I don't.  It's awesome to be able to trust a God that is loving, powerful, good, and trustworthy.


What a great God we serve!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails