03 September 2010

Snip & Snap Kids

I can't say enough wonderful things about our new hair salon, Snip & Snap Kids in the Minisink Mall off Rt 79 in Matawan, N.J.  It is awesome!

In July, when we went it was our first time and the kids were treated so kindly, got lollipops, special chairs, could watch t.v., play with toys, it was awesome!

It is totally geared for kids and the workers, especially the owner, Debi, loves her job!

I put my experience on facebook and encouraged moms to go there.  Well two families went and today I was able to get two hair cuts for the price of one because of my referrals!!! Yay for facebook!  So if you are looking for a new place to get your child's hair cut, and you want a great experience, a warm atmosphere, and friendly workers, I highly recommend Snip & Snap Kids!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails