|I love you Lizzy|
My kids loved it because to them it was just noodles and sauce (which is their favorite) and they just skipped the clams. But John came home early after I texted him this was on tonight's menu! And I made it a two night meal because we always have leftovers!
|Liz, can you believe are kids were this little a year ago?|
Ingredients: 2 lbs of clams
1/2 cup evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
1 cup of white wine
3 garlic cloves
pinch of red pepper flakes
3 cups of tomato sauce
1/4 cup of parsley
2 tbsp oregano and basil
salt and pepper
1 1/2 lbs linguine
Parmesan cheese and fresh bread
1. Add oil and heat to pan.
2. Add garlic and fry for 2 minutes
3. Add crushed pepper flakes and clams and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add wine and cook until wine reduces (about 3-5 minutes) Add sauce and cover and cook until clams open.
5. Add parsley and salt and pepper and all the spices.
6. Add pasta to clams and sauce and toss!
7. Serve with parmesan cheese on top and fresh bread to go with the meal!!!!!!!!!!