13 June 2012

So Proud



So proud of my little ones.

There are always special moments when you are so proud of your children for playing nicely together, obeying what you say, helping around the home, or sharing with others.

Being a stay at home mommy allows me to see the kids all day, good and the bad.  I get to see them succeed in school, and catch their weaknesses, and each new day we can start over and make it our best.

My Julia is reading now!  It's amazing to see it happen.  I always had third and fourth grade students who came to me knowing how to read, but teaching a child from scratch is truly a difficult task and it takes a lot of practice.  What I like about our reading program is she has to read with another adult for homework.  So Daddy gets to see her read!  It makes me so proud!

In this picture Mark was a new two year old and Julia was 3 1/2...now I have a 3 year old and a 4 1/2 year old.  The time is going by so quickly!!!  I'm so proud of how much they want to learn and how they work together.  When Julia and I are doing our Math Meeting or Reading and Writing, Mark sits at the dining room table and colors or plays busily with his playdough...he is doing a great job of not interrupting during our school time.

The past 4 1/2 years have been a wonderful, busy blur.  I'm so thankful to have been able to be home with my kids and purely take care of, play with, teach them, and enjoy them.  Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration! And those two are such a joy to watch grow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails