15 June 2012

USA themed Field Day

Field Day 2012

We are so excited for our first Field Day with our CCOB Homeschool Group.  I volunteered to be a Team Leader and will have 10-3,4 year olds to bring to ten USA themed events!  There will be relay races, hula hooping, water buckets, and lots more!  Each event pertains to one of the 50 United States.  Our team is yellow.  We even have T shirts for the event!  The coordinators did a fabulous job and we can't wait to go to the park and meet all 150+ of the participants.

We are praying for great weather, safety and lots of fun!  I'll try to take pics and post them next week!

Homeschooling Rocks!!!

***Happy Birthday to my dearest Christy Weaver!  I love you sweet sister of the heart!  You are such an inspiration, encouragement, and blessing to me.  So glad you were born!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! I found your blog through "My Sister is My Best Friend". I thought I would join your site. I would love to have you join mine as well! I am a pretty new blogger & I blog about things that interest me...I haven't found my niche yet..lol
    Marje
    http://2retirednewmans.blogspot.com/search/label/Marjescloset

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails