28 May 2014

We Couldn't Do It Without You Daddy!!!

To All The Dads Out There

You work hard to provide for us.
You wake up early every day to head to work.
You put food on our table.
You put clothes on our backs.
You take out the garbage.

We couldn't do it without you, Daddy!

The heavy lifter.
The diaper changer.
The garage organizer.
The bill payer.
The leaf blower.
The snow shoveler.
The jar opener.

We couldn't do it without you, Daddy!

You make mommy smile.
You kiss our boo boos.
You surprise us with fun outings.
You always putting your family first.
You hold us when we are scared.
You build us up.
You encourage us.
You inspire us.
You love us.

We couldn't do it without you, Daddy!

Best hug giver.
Best mood lifter.
Best gift finder.
Best hand holder.
Best baby chaser.
Best wrestler.
Best tickler.



I couldn't do it without you, honey!

The laughter.
The tears.
The joy.
The fears.
The ups.
The downs.
The roller coasters.
The smooth sailings.
We have been through it all.

God has blessed us so much.
I am so thankful to have a husband like you, and a father for our kids like you.
I love you honey!


I am thankful I don't have to do this alone.  I am so thankful I have you as my team mate!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails