19 May 2010

Sara's Graduation: Douglass College/Rutgers













It's official. My younger sister Sara Mauri is a college graduate. She got her major in Psychology and Women's Studies at Rutgers University and is looking to help battered women. I am so proud of her!

She graduated on Monday, May 17, 2010 on a beautiful sunny day on the lawn of Douglass campus. All of her family and dear friends were there to support her. Sara is indeed a special woman, and I couldn't be happier for her!

God bless you Sara on your journey now as you look for volunteer work in your field! I love you lots!

Love,
Proud Big Sister Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it an exciting time of the year?? My little sis graduated on the 15th! So many celebrations :-) Congrats to your sis, and wanna hear the weird thing? My middle name is Sarah! Strange, huh? Hope you have a wonderful day, ~Kristin (sometimes called Kristi!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sarah! What an accomplishment! May God bless you as move into the next chapter of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails