Cool Asian Noodles with Tofu, cashews, and sesame vinaigrette
I got this recipe from Real Simple magazine. Once I saw the ingredients I knew this would be a John pleaser, he loves asian food, especially noodles and veggies, and tofu is our fav. But I never expected Julia and Mark to gobble it up so! Therefore, I'm passing the recipe on:
1/3 box of spaghetti
1 shredded carrot
1 kirby cucumber
4 ounces firm tofu cut in cubes
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tsps toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup chopped cashews
1. Cook 5 ounces spaghetti (1/3 of the box) according to package directions.
2. Drain spaghetti and run under cold water to cool.
3. Toss with 1 shredded carrot and 1 kirby cucumber (cut the cucumber in half moon pieces).
4. Add your cashews, salt and oils and lime juice and mix.
5. Divide the "salad" between 2 containers and refrigerate!
4. Add tofu and