30 June 2010

Abby off to Belize

Abby and I at the Weaver's house! She's a beauty!
I've known Abby and her family since I was a little girl at Sayre Woods Bible Church.  Her mom, Lisa, and I are very close, she is a dear, sweet friend to me.  Now I have the privilege of mentoring young, beautiful, 16 year old Abby.

We meet every other Wednesday for Bible study and we memorize Scripture together.  She is a sweetheart.  She is a godly young woman who loves Jesus and loves serving Him.

On Friday, she leaves for Belize for 10 days.  She will be teaching Bible stories to the children there at a camp.  I am so proud of her.  I will be praying for traveling mercies, and a great time of learning and fellowship with her other friends and peers who are going.  Abby attends Timothy Christian School, the same school I taught at, and about 15 other students and  a leader are going to Belize to serve!

What a blessing to be able to go on a missions trip as a teen!  My first missions trip was to China with my husband in 2005 and it was awesome!  Seeing God work in the lives of people all over the world is an amazing experience.

God bless you Abby! I 'm so proud of you sweetie!  xoxoxoxo
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

2 comments:

  1. She has grown into such a beautiful young lady! May God bles her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly awesome to know her as a newborn child and now to see her growing in the LORD and serving Jesus with all her heart! I will be praying for her trip as well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails