11 June 2010

Our Family Growing Up By the Day









As you can see, pictures amaze me. I just can't believe how quickly time is going by and how fast the kids have grown and developed this past year. Julia is almost 2 1/2 and Mark is now 1. I'm thankful that John and I can officially say we are the parents of two wonderful children. A spunky, and super bright daughter Julia, and a cuddly super mellow son, Mark.

Thank you Lord for my family. These three people make each day a blessing. It doesn't matter how many dishes I wash, or loads of laundry I do. It doesn't matter if they always match or perfectly behaved. It doesn't matter if I get 10 hours of sleep or 5...my job is to love them, serve them, and be the best mommy and wife I can, and to do that Lord, I need all your love, strength and wisdom every day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your children are absolutely beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails