04 July 2011

Happy July 4th!

Hope you are enjoying your fouth of July weekend!  We sure are!  We were able to celebrate my mom and dad's birthday over the weekend with our whole family, both sisters came, it was really wonderful.  And now we are just cherishing time with Daddy being home from work.  Julia keeps asking him, "Daddy you aren't going to work, you are going to stay with US?"  We are super excited.  I feel like the past 4 days have been an eternity!

I will be taking a mini vacation from blogger as well as we prep for our Long Beach Island vacation.  But I will be back next week!  Have a great week all!

Here is a quote I came across today, "Democracy is the most difficult because it is the best."  Ralph Barton Perry...thinking of all the men and women who serve and have served our country well by protecting our democracy, keeping us safe, and allowing us the freedoms we enjoy each day, with sometimes the greatest cost, their lives, thinking of all their sacrifices for us.  Thank you Lord, and may God bless America!

And Happy Birthday to my Mom (today) and my Dad (tomorrow)!  I love you!  So thankful for you being born and for the love you have together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear parents and enjoy the beach with your beloved family! xoxo C

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails