Today I am answering questions from a fellow blog friend at Keeping Up with The Cyperts...
Fun Facts About Me:
1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart.
2. I speak French pretty well and have visited Paris.
3. My children have blue eyes and fair skin.
4. Our favorite family outing is roller skating.
5. My husband is as neat as I am.
6. We both love to serve in our church.
7. My daughter Julia learned to swim at 17 months.
8. My kids are 17 months apart and they are best friends.
9. My sister Sara and I are 8 years apart and WE are best friends.
10. I love coats, John buys me a new one almost every year!
11. I love to power walk with Leslie Sansone.
12. I have my Masters Degree!
Her questions for me:
1. What is your favorite healthy food? Salad, I could eat salad all day long for every meal...I love feta cheese in it, craisins, tomatoes, apples, walnuts, carrots, celery...the crunchier the better!
2. Who is your favorite celebrity and why? I used to adore Julia Roberts hence why I named my daughter Julia...I love her laugh, her friendly face, and her down to earth sense of style, but recently my new favorite actress is Rachel McAdams from the movie the Notebook and Time Travlers Wife, and most recently Morning Glory...I love her wardrobe in ALL her movies and she HAS awesome talent.
3. Where is the best place that you have ever traveled? I've been to a lot of places but one place I MUST return to is Italy...we spent 10 days in Rome and this time I would love to see Tuscany and Sicily and ride in a gondola. We had a glorious time seeing the Colosseum and the Spanish Steps and the Vatican...there was so much history...so much beauty...the food was delicious, and the shopping was phenomenal...I loved every minute of it and I was so happy to share it all with my wonderful husband and my parents who have never traveled over seas before.
4. Cats or dogs? As a child I loved cats I had two kittens, Elmer and Ziggy (but I'm allergic) and we always had a dog growing up Jabba (Rottweiler) and then Gable (Akita), now my husband and I have a boxer named Paris...and to be honest I'd love to be pet free...less mess.
5. What is your favorite TV show? I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser. I love seeing the transformation of the people.
6. What is your favorite fashion accessory? I love pins (especially flowers) and necklaces (costume jewlery) the bigger the better!
7. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why? I would be able to fight off dust anywhere at any time, especially under the bed!
8. Dream occupation? I have it...a stay at home mommy.
9. Why do you blog? I want to be able to share the joys of my faith and family with other women and be an encouragement and a light for Christ.
10. Favorite kind of cupcake? Vanilla with lots of icing and rainbow sprinkles
11. Sleep in or wake up early? Wake up early...I like to drink my coffee and do my devotions in peace and quiet.
12. Did you make a resolution this year? Yes to be neater and get more organized If so, what was it and have you kept it? Yup each week I am working on organizing a room, a closet, a drawer or cabinet...one thing at a time...so far I've made 3 trips to Good Will!
The Rules:1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 New Questions for My 12 People:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. Who do you look up to?
3. What does your name mean?
4. If you won $10,000 how would you spend it?
5. How come you blog?
6. Where do you feel safest?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. If you could speak another language what would it be?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. pen or pencil
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
12. What is the most important thing in your life?
People I tagged:
1. Valerie at All about Being Inspired
2. Suzette at The Joy of Homemaking
3. Flower Patch Farm Girl
4. Kara at Happy Go Lucky
5. Catherine at Home is Where My Heart is
6. Rachel at I Heart Crafty Things
7. Homeschool on the croft
8. Mikalah at Posy and the Porcelain Pig
9. My little pumpkin patch
10. Echoes of Laughter
11. Consider it Joy
12. Really. Truly.