09 April 2012

Easter Weekend


We had a wonderful Easter weekend.

He is Risen!

Saturday morning we had our first Egg Hunt at our church for kids ages 3 years old to 6th grade.  Aggie did a great job organizing the day and we had about 40-50 kids participate.

Saturday evening we hung out with my parents for dessert and the kids got to dye eggs for the first time with the grandparents.  It was really fun to see them work with Mom and Dad (my parents)...the kids were so serious...and I was so thankful my Mom let us do this fun (messy) project at her house!



Easter morning we took it easy and slept in til 7:30...we never do that!  I made breakfast for everyone and John was the camera man after I got each child dressed up in their Easter duds!!! They were so proud of how they looked...but we talked about beauty of the heart all day long...check out a post later this week on our "Beauty Talk" we have had with the kids this past week.



After going to the 11 o clock service we came home, ate a nice lunch...and let the kids play to their hearts content (way past their nap time...2:15 to be exact) and eat their candy...it was wonderful.

It was just a family day.

My favorite kind.


 The posts this week will be short...it's our Spring Break!!! But I will pop in to say hello!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Love, love, love all the pics of your gorgeous family in their Easter finest - BEAUTIFUL! xoxo C

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails