17 April 2012

No Fear--Our Ever Present Help

Psalm 46: 1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. "Selah" 
 
Isn't it awesome how the author of the Psalms had such a sure foundation in the Lord?  Even though the earth might give way...and the mountains fall into the heart of the see, even if the waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging...guess what...our refuge and our strength can always be found in the Lord.  
 
He is our Ever Present Help.  
 
To put this in my stay at home mom world...even if the kids are sick, even if my husband is stressed at work and working long hours, even if my to do list is long, and even if nap time never comes...God is my refuge and my strength...He's my ever present help in trouble.
 
I'm praising the Lord today for His goodness and faithfulness, and His ever present help! 
 
 
 
Today is the last day I teach Ladies Bible study.  I have done it for two years now and I feel that God is calling me to a place of more time with my growing little family.  We purchase Julia's final pieces of Kindergarten curriculum the middle of May and come summer time we will be starting her first days of school!  I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives.  I'm praising God for a new season and a new challenge in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails