29 October 2013

Brainstorming

Micah...at our latest photoshoot...7 months old

Thinking...

It may seem as if I am not blogging as much, but every day I am thinking and planning some new creative ways to bless you on my blog, along with capturing my family's memories.

Starting next week I am going to try to do themed posts per week.  I think it could be fun and challenging for me!

I've been cooking a lot of new dishes lately so I am going to start next week with new recipes and meal planning ideas! (First week of November)

The week after that (2nd week of November) will be all about our home school.  I will share what has been working, what we have tweeked, how coop is going, and the curriculum we have used and loved.

The week after that (3rd week of November) will be Christmas ideas!!!

The 4th week of November will be all about having an Attitude of Gratitude.

So stay tuned...my blog is about to bloom!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails