22 November 2013

Meal Baby: Most Awesome Thing Ever


Meal Baby Plan

One of the hardest things to do as a new mom is cook a decent meal.  After all you just had a baby and all you really want to do is hug, kiss, nurse, hold, rock, and cradle that sweet baby (or babies) in your arms. 
It is such a beautiful gift when people bring you meals those first few weeks after a newborn is in the home.  It's one less thing to worry about and stress over.

Today I just set up a meal baby plan at http://www.mealbaby.com for a friend at church.  She is due in December and I wanted to bless her in this way.

I loved organizing this and setting up the link for her and it is something I plan on doing again in the future to help those mommies I know and love.  I had to share this with all of you out there who know someone you love is pregnant and you want to bless her with a meal plan so that when she comes home from the hospital she won't even have to think about making dinner!

Click here to see the website!  It's awesome!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails