12 January 2010

Psalm 100



Psalm 100

Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. Know that the Lord He is God; It is He who made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord IS good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.


Shout to the Lord!

God I love you!!!

Serve the Lord with gladness.

Today I want to serve you with all the gladness I have! I can't wait to spend time with other moms today at MOPS and see my buddy Christy later for dinner!

Come before His presence with singing.

This is the Day! That the Lord has made...I will rejoice and celebrate. This is the day, that the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will rejoice and celebrate. He goes before me. He lives inside me...He's the lover of my soul!!! (I just sang that!!!)

Know that He is God.

Lord, I know you are God because you put a song in my heart each day, and you love me and forgive me even when I sin.

We are His people.

I am so happy to be called your child, your people!

Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful for Mark sleeping 8 hours last night!!!! He didn't wake up until 4 am!! Which means I got 7 hours of straight sleep! Thank you Lord :)

And His courts with praise.

Lord, I praise you because you are worthy, and awesome, and mighty. No one is above you. You are the beginning and the end. You are the First and the Last.

Be thankful to Him!

I am thankful I woke up this morning, my children are healthy, my husband was ready for work, we woke up in a warm house with food in the pantry. Thank you, LOrd!

Bless His name.

I bless your name Lord. You are my Jehovah Jireh, my provider. You are the Prince of Peace. You are Emmanuel, God is with us. You are Yahweh. You are Adonai. You are Mighty to Save!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails