13 January 2010

Happy Birthday Christy!



Dear Christy,

Good Morning dear friend! Hope you had a restful sleep last night. We so enjoyed your company! I hope you get to enjoy the tea and new cups real soon. I am so thankful that you were born. January 13th is a very special day. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and you are a blessing to all who know you. I pray that this year God will continue to work wonderful things in your life. You are so giving and loving and compassionate towards others. I'm praying that your friends will shower you with blessings, and that God will shower you with his blessings and favor. I love you more than a hot cup of mint tea on a rainy day near the fire place!

Love,
Kristi

P.S. I can't wait til this Friday night when we get to go out together with our husbands to see Jars of Clay! Woooohoooo!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and encouraging entry my love! Thank you for the birthday prayers - I am so blessed to be your friend!

    And Mike and I are super excited about spending time with you and John and JOC! Till Friday my sweet friend...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails