Check out Suzette's Kitchen by clicking on her name. http://godlyrose.blogspot.com
4 boneless Chicken Breasts
salt and pepper
2 TBSP EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1 container of feta cheese
1 TBSP lemon juice
bag of fresh basil leaves
Directions for Chicken Breasts:
1. I like to marinate my chicken at least for a few hours if not overnight. So I put the evoo on both sides of all the chicken breasts in a separate pan and cover with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper, and the lemon juice. Then put in a large zip lock bag and refrigerate until ready to grill.
2. Put grill on medium high (350 or 400) and clean grill with oil so chicken doesn't stick (I hate when that happens!) Grill each side about 6-7 minutes! Always take one out and check to be sure they are cooked through.
Directions for Tomato/Cucumber Salad:
1. My friends from Romania always make this for us and it is so good and very healthy. Get a large salad bowl and put basil leaves at bottom.
2. Peel cucumbers and then slice and add to bowl.
3. Slice tomatoes and add to bowl.
4. If you are a feta cheese lover like we are be generous and add about 4-5 TBSP of Feta Cheese on top.
5. Add Balsalmic Vinegar and mix all together...oooooh it's gonna be good!
Enjoy your carb-free, healty lunch or dinner!