29 January 2013

Bucket List Part 2

In February 2011, I wrote a similiar post to todays:  

Bucket List Part 1  and actually I did get to see Wicked on Broadway again with much better seats and it was just as awesome as the first time!

But I've been thinking about some more things that I'd love to do before I pass and here they are:

1. Go on a Cruise with John, maybe to Alaska...

2. Travel to Istanbul.  Several of my friends have gone recently and I've heard great things about it.

3. Visit Louisianna and eat creole food in the French Quarters.

4. Take all three kids to Disney Land.

5. Go back to Dutch Wonderland with the kids and this time not be pregnant so I could go on the rides with them!

6. Go hiking somewhere this summer.

7. Train for a 5k race and then run one.  One day I'd love to be able to do a full marathon.

8. Be a part of running a charity event in my local area that would help children in need.

9. Write an article for a big time newspaper or magazine.

10. Learn Italian.

1 comment:

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails