17 August 2010

Baby Bee

Baby Bee's shower
Psalm 127: 3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord; The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Dear Baby Bee,

On Saturday we got to "shower" you with blessings and gifts and prayers.  I am so excited to meet you on 10-10-10!  You should know me by now, I'm the one that talks on the phone with your mom for stretches of time.

Your mom makes me laugh, she gives me great godly advice, and she is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've seen.  She is lovely on the inside and outside and you are super blessed to have her as a mommy.

One of the things I love about your mommy is her laugh!
We celebrated at your aunt Liz's house and it was gorgeous.  Aunt Liz has excellent taste!

Your mommy loves having friend's and family members with the names Kristi and Liz, try not to be too confused, don't worry we will help you!  Aunt Liz is the one in the picture above with the cute headband, and she is also pregnant and due this month!  Did you know that when you will be born you will have a cousin right around your age?  How cool is that?

Miss Carol and Mrs. Meg
These are some of your mommy's teacher friends, and my friends from TCS, we love them dearly.  They make us laugh a lot too!

Sara my bff and sister
Here is a picture of my side kick of the day at the shower.  We were put right to work and felt right at ease.  Neither of us likes to sit still so we were happy to help and make your mommy's day super special...did you see how beautiful your mommy looked?

Grandma Boulos
Your daddy's mom was super happy, I can tell she can't wait to meet you!

Your mom was overwhelmed by all the love and support she felt in the room.  I could tell.  She already loves you so much, but now after her shower, I bet she is super eager to finally meet you and have you in her arms.  You are a blessing baby bee.  We love, love, love you!

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing I've ever read...thank you for your darling words to Baby B. And I don't have words to thank you enough for all the "showering" that came from your hands and heart. I love you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails