25 May 2012

The Story of You...Now Three

Previous Post

Click Here to read Mark's birth story

I am the luckiest mom on earth, because I have a godly husband, a stunning and super smart daughter, and a handsome, witty, incredibly snuggly little boy who tells me, "Mommy, I love you SO much!" at least 7 times a day.

This is Mark's birthday weekend.  I know it's Memorial Day weekend, but for the past 3 years it's been Mark's weekend...because what would we do without this little guy!

Click the above post to see pics from Mark's water birth and his one year old pics...and check us out next week as we post birthday party and zoo pictures from this weekend.

We are so happy to share our Marky with the world.  Happy Birthday Son, you are our best best boy.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails