15 May 2012

Give Them Grace

Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids With The Love of Jesus by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick & Jessica Thompson

Book Club Link

In June I will be starting a new Book Club!  I'm so excited.  I was really anxious to read this book for the past few months.  I saw a lot of my Christian pinterest buddies posted it on their favorite book board but with leading Bible study, being the playdate coordinator at MOPS and homeschooling this year it was very hard to find the time!  

Now it is time for summer and relaxation!  This weekend we choose our home school curriculum which we won't be starting til August so I have 2 1/2 months to read some great books and get energized for mommyhood!

I'm letting you, my readers, know early about this Book Club because I'd love for you to get the book and read it along with me.  What I normally do for a Book Club is choose a book, read it in advance and then once a week (On Tuesdays) post chapter by chapter the points and my personal take on each chapter.  Then I'd love to hear your feedback!

So hurry up!  Visit amazon online via the link I posted above, or go to Barnes and Noble, grab yourself a copy and start reading!  It's so much more fun to read with a friend! Come on...you have a few weeks before we start on June 5th!!!


1 comment:

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails