27 March 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap--Banana Bread (or muffins)


Hi friends! Today my Mark is 10 months old!!! I can't take his cuteness :)
In honor of my muffin man I am sharing another Mama Mac favorite of mine: Banana Muffins (or a loaf)

I don't know about your kids, but muffins disappear very quickly in the McInerney household!

Banana Bread

1 loaf or 12 muffins

Ingredients:

1. 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick) or for low fat 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 cup of applesause
2. 1 cup sugar
3. 2 eggs
4. 3 medium bananas
5. 1 tsp baking soda
6. 2 cups of flour
7. 1/2 tsp baking powder
8. 1/2 tsp salt
9. 1 cup of chopped walnuts (if you want)


Directions:

1. Cream butter and sugar together
2. Add one egg at a time, beating until smooth
3. Blend in bananas
4. In a separate bowl stir the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nuts

For one loaf 350 degrees for 1 hour
For muffins 350 degrees for about 20-25 min.

Enjoy!!!

Stop by Suzette's Kitchen to see what's cooking! http://godlyrose.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. We are going to try muffins again! These sounds so easy and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't banana muffins the best!? Did you see my post about "muffies" awhile ago? (Muffin/cookie hybrids) They are sure fun to try. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails