10 March 2010

Two Great Updates




Julia Update

Thank you for all the prayers for Julia! She did fantastic at MOPS yesterday, she did mention once about being changed, but I reassured her only mommy would do it, and that was that. She stayed in her class from 9:30-11:45 when I picked her up. She was as happy as a clam. And I packed some bubbles in her diaper bag hoping one of the mom's would open them and play with the kids and they did! See, God really cares about all the tiny details we worry over.

Mark Update

Mark has been pulling up and standing up since last Tuesday!!! He also now says "Dadada" and "Bababa"!!! I am so excited to see him grow and develop! Today he had some pizza for lunch with cut up green beans! I am going to start the baby sign with him now, we started Julia around 7 or 8 months, but Mark is definitely ready now. I think I am a bit slow this time since I have two to care for, but I'm trying!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Julia had a better time yesterday than her last visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi! Thanks for stopping by WP today and letting me know that you did! :-) So glad to hear about the positive experince for your little one. What a blessing! Hope you're having a wonderful afternoon.- Btw, I'm a Jersey Girl too...transplanted now, but I was born in Point Pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job with both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails